Spoločnosť Resco pôsobí na trhu už 20 rokov, je jedným z globálnych lídrov vo vývoji multiplatformových mobilných softvérových riešení. Resco Mobile CRM v súčasnosti používa viac ako 2500 firemných zákazníkov a ich počet každoročne narastá. Naše mobilné riešenia sú plne prispôsobiteľné a môžu byť implementovateľné s Microsoft Dynamics 365 a Salesforce alebo používané ako súčasť samostatnej platformy Resco Cloud.
Resco is the leading provider of enterprise mobile solutions with over 2 500 clients and 200 000 licensed users all over the world.
At Resco, we believe talent, enthusiasm, and inspirational friendly environment add up to great work.
We’re looking for an individual with strong writing skills, attention to detail, passion for content, IT and technology to join our Marketing department as an in-house Content Specialist.
Your goal will be to deliver engaging, creative, and at times technical B2B content across various formats and channels. You will address the needs, questions, and pain points of target audiences across various segments and industries.
• Research, write, edit, and proofread various types of content marketing materials – mainly blogs, e-books, brochures, whitepapers, press releases, video scripts, etc.
• Cooperate with various teams – from Development and Product Management through Marketing, Business Development, and C-level executives to produce appealing content
• Keep existing content assets and materials up to date (i.e. reviewing 1-2 times per year whether they are still relevant)
• Monitor competition and their content and assets, tactics and strategies, with the aim of inspiration and implementation.
• Interpret creative direction and adapt points from briefs to develop messaging that reflects our brand's voice and style
• Present concepts and final deliverables to internal team
• Revise copy based on internal feedback
• Produce error-free content that adheres to the company's guidelines
Candidates with education suit the position:
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Advanced (C1)
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) - Advanced
WordPress – Basic
Personality requirements and skills:
• 2+ years of content specialist/copywriter experience with a portfolio of published work
• Exceptional writing, editing, proofreading and research skills
• University degree or equivalent experience in Marketing, Journalism, English, Communications, or related discipline
• Highly creative and imaginative
• Advanced English language (as all content is produced in English)
• Ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines
• Affinity for IT and interest in new content trends and techniques
• Understanding of different language styles that appeal to various target audiences
• Outstanding communication skills and multitasking ability
• An eye for detail and appreciation of design
• Enthusiastic, patient, and self-motivated
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
The following experience and skills are an advantage:
• Knowledge of online content strategy
• Solid understanding of SEO concepts
• Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (formerly Creative Suite) applications
• Work for the Slovak IT company of the year 2014, 3rd most profitable IT company of 2016, and a member of Deloitte Technology Fast 500 list in 2017
• Help to deliver mobile solutions to customers such as Heineken, Bridgestone, Danone, AutoZone, Bayer, Husqvarna, KPMG Switzerland and 2000+ others
• Experience the newest technologies and devices, even before they are publicly available
• Trainings and language courses
• Awesome colleagues and relaxed work environment
• Spring, summer, autumn & winter company events
• Flexible working hours
• Attractive bonus system
• MultiSport card - squash, tennis, badminton, gym, spa & countless other sports and activities