Livedispatcher s.r.o. is a company providing a complex software solution, called OrderLord, to customers from all over the world. With OrderLord, we are helping restaurant chain managers or even single-store owners to optimize their food delivery and manage kitchens and inventories. We save restaurants time and money and help them to build customer relationships and improve their brands. You can find our customers in places like Miami, London, South Africa, or even in Gibraltar.
As a Backend Developer, you will be responsible for the server-side web application logic, front-end integration, implementation of 3 rd party integrations. You will be building new exciting features as well as improving the stability of the Orderlord system.
If you ever worked on an application with thousands of real users, maybe even designed, built, and maintained one, you are exactly the person we are looking for.
We would also appreciate some other skills:
- High school education or higher
- 1+ years of experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experience with Git
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Experience with HTML5 & CSS3
- Ability to write effective code
Candidates with education suit the position:
Secondary with school-leaving examination
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper-intermediate (B2)
- a competitive salary
- business laptop (we prefer MacBooks)
- home office (and a real cozy office in Bratislava),
- an environment where you can learn and grow fast alongside a highly dedicated
team of superhumans
- team-building activities or whatever you can convince us for!
After the pandemic restrictions, you may also like the opportunities to visit our customers abroad
(for example UK, Miami, Prague, etc.) and enjoying a VIP dinner/lunch at their restaurants.
Are you already hungry for this opportunity?