Letterink is a product-company operating in the field of typography and graphic design. We have run a successful Kickstarter campaign, produced the most advanced graphic stroke tool and a unique e-commerce platform for type-designers. We are constantly changing how people make and use fonts.
From our core, we are a completely remote team spread across Brno, Bratislava, Žilina and Košice, yet still able to meet face-to-face occasionally.
Where are you from?
Your Challenge 💪
- Take ownership of the front-end side of our e-commerce platform for type designers.
- Be handy support for our web developlment.
- Design architecture
- Pick the right technologies
- Enrich the product vision with your thoughts
What you need to success 🙌
- Enthusiasm to learn new technologies (You'll get our helping hands)
- Ability to read code and to make local changes even in unfamiliar technologies
- Ability to carefully balance between perfection and benefits
- Experience or awareness of agile software development
- Be a proactive and self-organized team player
What will be your advantage 👌
- Demonstrating your skills by showing your live project or repositories
- Good understanding of web security best practices and design patterns
- Curious in graphic design and typography
- Willing to continuously work with us
What we offer 💰
- Long term collaboration
- Well-deserved salary bonus based on the company success
- Annual salary rebalancing
- Working on global-scale products that users love
- Extra budget for developing your expertise
- Collaboration with world-class engineers and type designers
- Work remotely from anywhere
- Innovation Time
Our Hiring Process
The recruitment process goes as follows:
- Screening call to get to know each other
- Technical interview
- Programming assignment (paid)
- Meeting with future teammates
- You are in!