IOI, as a leader in gamified trading, with over 30 employees, is a multi-blockchain company founded in 2018. The game developer headquartered in Slovakia- Bratislava, stands behind projects like Nitro wallet, IOI-game and Trade Race Manager.
In cooperation with our blockchain partners, delivering high demands becomes our standard. Powered by collectable NFTs, you can enjoy the gamified trading experience like nowhere else.
Job description, responsibilities and duties:
We are looking for an enthusiastic Sales Manager to join our team and build strong sales team for upcoming project of our well established technological and gaming company. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of our bold sales plans to reach targets of global domination. :) You will be an essential part of building a unique worldwide platform with Slovakian roots.
Our company is moving from startup to full corporate mode and we are in need of great sales representative with superb communication skills and proven record of successful managing of a team.
This ad is in English because we are looking for someone with good knowledge of the English language, both spoken and written C1 at least.
It would be best if you were a competent professional able to grasp sales trends, work confidently with our marketing team and become a star of sales in digital world!
Candidates with education suit the position:
- Secondary with school-leaving examination
- Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
- University student
- University education (Bachelor's degree)
- University education (Master's degree)
- Postgraduate (Doctorate)
- Educational Specialization
- Sales, Marketing
- English - Advanced (C1) and Slovak - Proficiency (C2)
- Other knowledge
- Microsoft Office - advanced
- Social Media - advanced
- Driving licence B
Number of years of experience - 5
Personality requirements and skills:
Proven experience as sales manager or similar role
- Sales experience in financial sector is advantage
- Team leading experience is essential for your advance in our project
- Solid computer skills, MS Office is a must
- Well-organized and detail-oriented.
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
Employee perks, benefits:
- interesting work for well established gaming and IT company
- amazing salary (Salary advertised is just a start)
- systematic education and career opportunities