IOI, as a leader in gamified trading, with over 30 employees, is a multi-blockchain company founded in 2018. The game developer headquartered in Slovakia- Bratislava, stands behind projects like Nitro wallet, IOI-game and Trade Race Manager.
In cooperation with our blockchain partners, delivering high demands becomes our standard. Powered by collectable NFTs, you can enjoy the gamified trading experience like nowhere else.
Job description, responsibilities and duties:
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to help us in our overall marketing efforts. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness, lead generation to product promotion. You will be building a unique worldwide platform with Slovakian roots.
This ad is in English because we are looking for someone with good knowledge of the English language, both spoken and written.
What are we looking for in our new colleague:
- Social media expert - Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin, Youtube, Tik-Tok, Twitter (Advanced user with track record of running successful campaigns, Include your social media accounts with your CV)
- Copywriting and PR with advanced english, Copywriting for digital company, crypto project or gaming project is an advantage (proof/portfolio needed)
- Moderator for international and domestic (Slovak), YT channel with regular day to day show and special podcasts - You will be required to do interviews and run your own show - Basic skills in Video editing software and Graphic programs (Adobe Photoshop + Lightroom) required
- Knowledge from crypto and gaming is a huge advantage
It would be best if you were a competent professional able to grasp consumer behavior trends and generate creative ideas. You should also be well-versed in technical marketing concepts, principles and tactics.
IOI corporation is a bridge between trading and gaming. Its ecosystem and products within it are growing rapidly. We are looking for someone that can communicate clearly, work with different departments, and is independent; we do not micromanage.
The goal is to deliver effective marketing programs that will help our reputation and growth.
We are Gaming company! Apply and become part of the team now! Good luck!
Candidates with education suit the position:
- Secondary with school-leaving examination
- Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
- University student
- University education (Bachelor's degree)
- University education (Master's degree)
- Postgraduate (Doctorate)
- English - Advanced
- Other knowledge
- Social Media - expert
- Microsoft Office 365 - advanced
- Video editing - basic
- Photo editing - basic
- Copywriting - advanced
- Driving licence - B
Number of years of experience in Retail marketing/Entrepreneur/Digital marketing/social media - 3 years
Personality requirements and skills:
• Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits, and trends
• Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
• Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
• Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
• Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events, joint ventures etc.
• Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, YT etc.)
• Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
• Develop and create marketing materials, such as sales and product collateral, and ensure brand guidelines are met
• Write, proofread, and edit creative and technical content across different mediums.
• Work with external agencies and vendors to execute marketing programs.
Employee perks, benefits:
- interesting work in startup specialist for gaming sector
- amazing salary
- systematic education and career opportunities
Information about the selection process:
• Proven experience as marketing specialist or similar role
• Thorough understanding of marketing elements (especially digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
• Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
• Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
• Well-organized and detail-oriented.
• Exceptional communication and writing skills