At Cognexa we build artificial intelligence solutions. Helping companies work smarter, reduce costs, increase productivity, raise quality and innovate the product portfolio.
More info at www.cognexa.com
- you will be responsible for designing the opto-mechanical layout of the machine, usually in cooperation with automation partner
we would like you to create a simple optomechanical lab in our office. It will be up to - you to design it, such that we can then experiment with capturing the variety of products from our potential clients
- you will perform experiments both in our and our automation partner’s lab to design the most efficient solution
- you will travel to automation partner and end client to set up, test and tune the optical component of the product
- you will also be responsible for related software development and/or deployment, according to your skills. This can include implementing the communication with PLC, cameras, setting up the server’s OS, networking, etc.
- knowledge and passion for optics, different lighting and capturing methods
understanding basic principles of mechanical engineering
- automatization mindset, creating the solutions as repeatable as possible
- experience with devops and/or cameras’ SDK’s, Linux OS, Python is an advantage
- fluent written and spoken Slovak, English. German is an advantage.
- willingness to work with a young team (average age
What you might like about the position
- you will get deep insights into applying cutting-edge AI technologies in production
- you will have the opportunity to design your own solutions and see them come to life
- fresh culture of a young deep tech company
- Hot & cold drinks, fruit and snacks in the office
If interested, please send your CV.
What will happen next? We will assess your resume and if position requirements matches your experience, we will get in touch. However, we would like to thank all the applicants.