Sme stabilná softwarová firma, ktorá si za roky svojej existencie dokázala vybudovať kvalitný tím, dobrú povesť a bohaté portfólio referencií z mnohých oblastí. Realizujeme prevažne zákazkový vývoj softwaru na mieru, prakticky ľubovoľného rozsahu.
22 % obratu našej spoločnosti tvorí spolupráca s firmami v Rakúsku, kde máme aj zastúpenie. 20 % nám zarobí Švajčiarsko, 11 % Nemecko a zvyšok koláča tvorí Slovensko a ostatné krajiny sveta.
Veľa o nás nájdete o našej stránke www.altamira.sk a na našom Facebooku a Instagrame.
Prečítajte si tiež blog o tom, ako sa pracuje u nás v Altamire:
Your Role and Responsibilities
Project Manager is typically responsible for delivering the project from the phase of inception to closure. The main mission is to work on both- simple and complex projects.
You will also work on large programs of work involving multiple organizations and technologies with high business visibility. The position is located in Bratislava.
Project Manager is responsible and accountable for the delivery of simple or complex IT projects in the following areas:
- You are responsible for setting up and running project boards and reporting progress to the stakeholders
- You develop project plans and ensure resource availability and allocation.
- You drive project delivery and orchestrate internal and external resources by planning and shaping activities and supervising progress.
- You manage projects for a wide portfolio of our domestic and foreign clients.
- You manage the development of software, mobile applications, and web solutions for various industries such as the financial segment, pharmaceutical industry, art and culture, eCommerce, and the government. Our clients include Union, VUB, Ernst & Young, Falck Healthcare, Slovak National Theatre, Ministry of Culture of the Slovak Republic, and many foreign companies, as we also operate in the Austrian, German and Swiss markets.)
- You communicate between the client and the engineering team. You will take over the requirements, translate them into an understandable language, assign them to the engineers and supervise their implementation, progress and quality
- You manage budgets, milestones, deadlines, change requests
- You ensure the delivery on time with the requested quality.
- You develop the relationship with the client
- You develop new opportunities with the client
Background in the fields of computer science, engineering, or business administration.
• Several years of experience in IT project management
• Technical background, with understanding and hands-on experience in IT development.
• Experienced in communication with all parties relevant for IT development such as developers, analysts, product owners, testers, suppliers.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (German is a plus), enabling you to communicate and present all key inputs and outputs in the creation of project plans, information on the status and progress of projects, and presentation of results and challenges.
• Problem solver with business skills as well as management, budgeting, and analysis capabilities.
• Demonstrated capability to analyse issues, identify root causes, obtain agreement on solutions and consistently supervise issue resolution.
• Worked in agile environments and are proficient in tools such as JIRA or Trello and have strong working knowledge in Microsoft Office.
• Highly autonomous and enjoy coming up with proposals to tackle challenges.
• Able to act successfully in a virtual, multinational environment
• Able to prioritize multiple assignments with overlapping delivery dates.
• You enjoy working within a changing environment and while maintaining the big picture!
• You take pride in delivering high-quality results!
We have a lot of different benefits. We are happy to discuss this topic on our call.