Hello from Vestberry! For the last four years, we've been building a fintech analytical tool that's helping manage billions of dollars worth of Private Equity & Venture Capital fund investments. We are on track to becoming the industry's standard for portfolio management thanks to customers like Atomico - the 2nd largest EU VC fund, which invested in companies like Wolt, Skype, or Stripe. To reach our ambitious but realistic goals, we are looking to grow our team of 24.
Over the next year, we expect to triple our customer base while maintaining healthy customer retention and satisfaction. Hence we are looking for someone to join our team, own their client portfolio end-to-end, and create win-win partnerships. We think you could find yourself in this role if you are somewhere between an ambitious graduate with a passion for investments/finance or an experienced consultant/Customer Success Manager with a finance background. You will work with industry leaders (like Atomico - the 2nd largest European VC), understand how they work, and improve their internal processes. If that sounds like a match, do let us know!
More details about the role:
- You will act as a project manager developing each client's implementation plan (based on our best practices) and organize resources (both internal and client) to make their onboarding a swift success.
- You will closely collaborate with the sales and product team (to convey customer feedback, find new ways of delivering value, and prepare effective implementation).
- You will be responsible for training new and existing clients to ensure Vestberry can deliver the value they are looking for. You will become our internal product expert and then transfer the knowledge to our clients in a way they can relate to.
- You will offer post-implementation support and success planning, where you will continue to know our clients' business inside out and proactively propose solutions that improve their internal flow while utilizing Vestberry better.
- A part of your role will be analyzing client data throughout the lifecycle - collecting, reviewing, and commenting to understand how they can utilize it in Vestberry. you will work with our junior colleagues to get the data into our system and offer advice to our clients.
- You will work with our two existing Customer Success Managers Andy, Naty, our CEO Marek, and our implementation juniors to not only ensure customer success but define how this function works and grows further
- We have extensive experience working remotely and are completely fine with this setup. At the start, we’d like to spend a few months in intensive in-person collaboration to get you up to speed with the product and our current processes.
Regardless of the specifics of your career journey, you should be able to demonstrate:
- Affinity for the world of finance/venture capital/private equity and a basic understanding of its key concepts. Professional certifications such as ACCA, CFA are a plus.
- Passion for project management (with previous experience at school/work)
- Strong ownership demonstrated by an ability to lead initiatives from inception to maintenance with little oversight
- Communication skills include professional English and a resolve that can calm a heated situation and focus on achieving an outcome that works for all parties involved.
- Ability to work in Excel on an advanced level.
We believe Vestberry is an opportunity to work on a successful local project in the fintech sector with clients worldwide. It's still “just work,” and we try not to take ourselves too seriously, but we place importance on creating an environment where we can enjoy ourselves most of the time. You can read more about us here: https://linktr.ee/vestberry.
The more obvious “benefits” include:
- Private modern office full of plants within Campus Cowork in Bratislava's City Center overlooking the presidential palace (sometimes you can give Ms. President a gentle wave).
- Standard vacation and sick days entitlement, but most importantly genuine flexibility, whether you like to sleep in or want to get your kids from kindergarten. We often also work from home, our parents', or some AirBnB.
- Multisport card 100% paid for by us so that you can hit that gym or meet us in the nearby Falkensteiner sauna.
The less obvious benefits include:
- Your future colleagues will enjoy getting to know you over great coffee served in our Cowork (that we, of course, pay for).
- Vestberry isn't our first rodeo. While our average age is 30, we've already been through stuff, know where our boundaries are, and have a culture where it's OK to admit we don't know something. That's why we love people who know more than us and frequently engage them as consultants or hire them full-time.
- An atmosphere of mutual trust and growth. We share “typically hidden” details during our all-hands, answer all questions, and often have team-generated sessions where we learn from each other.