Vacuumlabs is a leading Slovak digital product design and engineering company. With projects and clients ranging from San Francisco to Tokyo, Vacuumlabs focuses on fintech and crypto industries and covers full digital product lifecycle from ideation, through UX/UI design and engineering to launch and continuous improvement.
Vacuumlabs has a team of 160+ professionals working across 6 offices in Europe (London, Bratislava, Prague, Kosice, Brno, Budapest) and is also the organizer of ReactiveConf, one of the leading technology conferences in Europe.
We are looking for someone who will help us shape the products we create. A Digital product Designer that solves problems with a clear focus on people. The one who designs for both usability and delight (in such order).
You should have:
- Experience in designing mobile/web apps and a portfolio to show.
- Ability to distinguish assumptions from facts and to conduct qualitative research.
- Knowledge of mobile and web app design patterns and UX best practices.
- A fine balance between collaboration and independence.
- Experience with the UI animation is something we’ll appreciate (but it’s not required).
- Collaborate on the ideation of the app’s features and flows.
- Design, feedback, and iterate on designs across various fidelities.
- Communicate with engineers and product managers and clients to blend user needs with the technical constraints and business goals.
- Be a reliable partner to engineers in addressing design uncertainties
During your first week…
…you’ll get aboard, acquaint yourself with the first project and take a crash course into our design workflow (Abstract, Sketch, Invision, and others)
After the first three months…
… we’ll know each other better and you should be done with your first project.
After a year…
… we’ll help you to build your career at Vacuumlabs towards the place what both you and your colleagues will benefit the most from.
- Sharing the company - 15% on top of your salary in company equity
- Self-education package - 15 paid days a year for self-improvement
- Free lunch and all-day catering
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited paid sick days
- No open space - You'll work in an office with up to five colleagues.
- Multisport card - Free access to more than 2,000 sport and wellness centres and gyms.