SuperScale is a group of 60 people working in a highly demanding, creative and constantly developing environment.
Our mission is to help game developers grow their games and achieve ambitious goals. We work with known companies such as Lego, EA, Frogmind and many more.
We hire only the most passionate doers and arm them with the trust and support to make the biggest impact possible.
Independent experts awarded us with:
- Deloitte Technology Fast 50 in both 2019 and 2020: One of the fastest-growing companies in Central Europe
- Best Service Provider by Pocket Gamer 2020
SuperScale consists of a variety of different personalities, who strive for greatness together, by complementing each other’s skills and capitalising on their strengths.
We are looking for an addition to our business team, who will work with us on creating and building relationships with clients from gaming industry worldwide!
- Identification of new business opportunities and expanding our client portfolio (strong focus on the gaming industry)
- Sales Workflow: Identify prospects, generate sales leads, negotiate and close new business via emails, calls, meetings, etc.
- Consistently perform extensive and accurate research and data analyses
- Network at events and meet-ups within the mobile gaming to build business relationships and partnerships
- Consult with our internal product & expert teams regarding any customer-focused technical queries, and provide customer support
- Leverage competitive analysis and understand the mobile games advertising landscape
- Proactive communication with publishers, developers, and brands in order to establish new partnerships globally
- 2+ years experience in business development or sales, within the areas of gaming, mobile advertising, or other relevant industries
- Exceptional client management skills, with proven success in business/client retention and business growth
- Must be data-driven and detail oriented, with strong analytical and negotiation skills
- High level of written and oral communication skills with ability to communicate complex models and concepts
- You excel at earnest communication, negotiation, and building lasting relationships
- As a tightly knit team, we need someone who is willing to collaborate, share knowledge and help team members grow together
- Fluent in English, additional languages would be a plus
- Being a fan of mobile and computer games. You’ll be working with game developers on games, so having a passion for the vertical that you’re working on is a benefit.
- Being a structured individual able to keep records in internal tools updated and able to identify and articulate needs and goals clearly
WHY YOU WILL LOVE IT HERE:
Diverse job with a lot of space for applying your own personal approach to the task
Independence and a lack of bureaucracy that clears the way for you to do the best work possible.
Work with kind, humble and inspiring teams
With wonderful new offices located in SKY PARK in Bratislava’s old town you won’t have any trouble with transportation or food and many services right on the spot.
Place of work: Bratislava, Slovakia / Remote based on current circumstances