Sufio is an industry-leading invoicing application used by small businesses and online stores in more than 75 countries. We exist to help new businesses simplify their invoicing and taxes through powerful automation coupled with invoices created by the world’s leading designers. Our platform currently supports Shopify and BigCommerce.
As a company, we’re backed by experienced investors and strive to have a positive impact on the world around us. We are passionate about helping freelancers and small companies build better businesses.
You’ll be based in our head office in Bratislava, Slovakia, and will work with colleagues spread across Europe. Regular team off-sites enable us to all come together to collaborate and socialize.
You'll work on things like:
Communicating with our amazing customers, spread all over the world, via email and online chat.
Providing product consultations, technical support, troubleshooting, and compliance assistance.
Building a love brand and helping Sufio collect new positive reviews from happy users.
Answering inquiries on online forums and engaging with followers on various social media platforms.
Writing both external and internal documentation articles for clients and your team.
Driving the product growth by communicating customers' feedback to the Development Team.
Requirements for the role:
- Flawless written and spoken English (native-like level).
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Passion for helping and working with people.
- A great deal of empathy, patience, and customer understanding.
- Excellent communication and social skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks based on their importance.
- Top-notch attention to detail.
- Proactivity and willingness to keep on learning new things and skills.
Nice to have:
- Previous experience in customer services.
- Fluency in another language, preferably in German, French, or Spanish.
- Some knowledge of accounting and/or invoicing.
- A good eye for aesthetics and design.
Friendly and informal office in the city centre, 40 hour work week and no dress code.
Employee share options for your work so you can benefit from the growth of our company.
Up to €50/month for any books or classes you want to take, plus a dedicated time for online education.
Up to €50/month for a gym, yoga, or any activity you do to maintain a healthy lifestyle, and regular massages in our office.
Free Uber credit for business and personal use, and company off-sites to fun locations worldwide.
Snacks and caffeine
Free fruits and snacks in the office, along with freshly roasted specialty coffee and high-quality teas.