A little about us
At Squaredot, we help B2B Tech brands get famous… for all the right reasons, of course. Because we believe that in marketing terms being famous is a good thing; it means being known to the right people at the right time.
We specialise in B2B marketing, mainly in the tech sector. We don’t work with B2C brands at all and that won’t change. We believe in creativity and in challenging the old-fashioned misconception that B2B marketing is boring and all the fun is in B2C. (We have lots of fun, trust us!)
We also believe in pushing ourselves in everything we do, for our clients but also (or mainly) for ourselves… to learn, be great at what we do, challenge ourselves. We love all that.
And we love teamwork. In person in the office in Dublin or remote (we’ve practiced it long before Covid came along and gave us no other option). We are based in Dublin but our team is international and based around Europe (part of our team is currently based full time in Banska Bystrica). So if you are based in Slovakia or the Czech republic, that won’t be a problem for us (lack of passion or accountability on the other hand will).
And we are looking for a super efficient Account Manager with great organisational skills and passion for perfection and getting things done
So if that sounds like you, then read on to make sure we are a match made in the internet heaven.
A little about you
You have the energy to keep up and the ability to wear lots of different hats. You have some digital marketing qualifications and a couple of years experience under your belt. You’ll be excited at the opportunity to join and influence a young and ambitious agency, with a growing list of B2B clients based in Ireland and around Europe.
In general you love getting things done for the clients on time, within the agreed scope and budget while making sure the client and the team in house both know what’s going on and why. You are comfortable with daily client calls and project management. You enjoy building a rapport with clients and be accountable for their happiness.
You are able to brief other team members on what needs to be done and manage teams in terms of timelines.
Ideally you have project-managed all campaign activities on one of the project management online platforms - we use Wrike, but if you don’t know it specifically, it’s easy to grasp for the uninitiated and we will train you.
You have experience in managing inbound marketing tactics and activities. If you know your way around Hubspot, that’s a great start.
You enjoy analysing stuff. Campaigns always need tweaking, so keep on top of the reports (SEO, PPC, content performance, website visits, conversions etc). Speaking of which you’ll need to compile these reports in the first place.
You have the gumption to roll your sleeves up and pitch in where you can help. If you’re also really into a particular area (e.g. SEO, PPC, Martech) then you’ll jump to the top of the queue.
- Strong organisational skills and digital background / knowledge. Project management superstar.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal mandatory - interpretative dance optional)
- Proficient in English - you really need to have great English - you need to be able to understand native speakers (via calls too), speak and write fluently so you can communicate with the clients and the rest of the team.
- Great attitude, no job is too big or too small
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Clockwork time management skills
- Collaborative nature and a passion to improve
- Be nice and get on with us. Humour works.
- Stay curious. This digital world evolves quickly.
And what can we offer you in return?
- Practice and learn ‘digital marketing’ on an everyday basis
- Work with a variety of exciting growing tech companies operating in Ireland and throughout the world
- Be part of some amazing business growth stories - of our clients and hopefully our own too
- Work in a diverse and inclusive environment where differences are recognised and valued
- Work with a team that seeks out and appreciates creativity
- Practise and improve your English by working with a bunch of really nice people, day to day, on interesting projects with lovely clients
- Work in a ‘one for all, all for one’ type of team
- Remote office (with potential occasional travel to Dublin, Covid permitting)
- No pressure to work long hours and prioritise work over your personal life (we strongly believe that work-life balance is important)
- Banter and good laughs