Slido is fast-growing scale up, "born" in Slovakia.
It's an easy to use Q&A and polling platform. Slido helps people to get the most out of meetings and events by bridging the gap between speakers and their audiences. From internal communications professionals to trainers, team leaders, conference organizers and individual presenters, Slido is used by anyone looking to enable open conversation at a live meeting, whether in-person or virtual.
Over 320,000 events around the world have already used Slido to create a two-way conversation between the speakers and their audiences. With a team of over 150 people dedicated to creating the simplest product experience with great customer support, Slido’s vision is to transform how meetings and events are run around the world.
Slido has been adopted by a number of renowned conferences, including SXSW, Web Summit and Money20/20 and has worked with high-profile clients including Spotify, Lufthansa, BBC and Oracle.
Headquartered in Bratislava, Slovakia, Slido has offices in London, New York, San Francisco and Sydney.
For more information, visit www.slido.com or follow Slido on social media.
Our team is passionate about up-to-date technologies and is striving to build a world-class product. We’re looking for a Full Stack developer who will take a key role in our team and company. As a Full Stack developer you will overview the end-to-end process of our product.
- Develop features from back-end to front-end
- Make wise architecture/design/technology decisions and take responsibility for them
- Write clean code and useful tests (and perform them). Review your peers’ code
- Merge code, prepare branches and releases
- Troubleshoot with steady hands and ruthlessly fix bugs
- Improve usability, performance and overall quality
- Efficiently & effectively work in small team and actively cooperate with other teams
- Follow agile and lean principles or argument and challenge them
- Take ownership and deliver features end-to-end (from idea to production)
To find out more about our projects, check out what are our teams working on, check out this presentation:
Our developers also write their very own blog: https://medium.com/slido-dev-blog
- You understand the development process from A to Z thanks to extensive knowledge and experience with both front-end and back-end.
- You know how to develop and maintain high quality software
- You are familiar with AWS cloud (or cloud in general) and you know what is REST
- You learn quickly and you are continuously coming up with new ideas and improvements
- You see the big picture, but at the same time you are detail oriented
- You enjoy working in a team
- We are a team of 150+ people who are passionate about what they do and care about each other
- You have the opportunity to work on things that have a real impact and are being used by thousands of people around the world
- You will be part of the team who is building a world-class product
- You have the opportunity to visit top leading (tech) conferences in various countries
- We love biking, running and hiking. Join our own Slido sports team called “Tu ma bolí”
- For the musically gifted, we have our very own music band
- Free refreshments in the office during the day
- Culture of freedom & responsibility (read more about our unique culture here: https://blog.sli.do/slido-culture-code-who-we-are-why-we-exist-what-we-believe-in/) with possible remote work