Spoločnosť Resco pôsobí na trhu už 20 rokov, je jedným z globálnych lídrov vo vývoji multiplatformových mobilných softvérových riešení. Resco Mobile CRM v súčasnosti používa viac ako 2500 firemných zákazníkov a ich počet každoročne narastá. Naše mobilné riešenia sú plne prispôsobiteľné a môžu byť implementovateľné s Microsoft Dynamics 365 a Salesforce alebo používané ako súčasť samostatnej platformy Resco Cloud.
Resco is the leading provider of enterprise mobile solutions with over 2 500 clients and 200 000 users all over the world.
At Resco, we believe talent, enthusiasm, and inspirational friendly environment add up to great work.
We’re looking for an individual with passion for social media, content, strong writing skills, attention to detail, and interest IT and technology to join our Marketing department as an in-house Social Media & Content Specialist.
You will deliver, execute, and evaluate strategies for our social media channels, and create engaging posts and content that will address the needs, questions, and pain points of audiences across target segments and industries. You should attract and interact with audiences following our company pages on each platform.
Your primary goal will be to generate new leads through growing our social media audiences and their engagement, and to grow website traffic and revenue by exploiting the entire spectrum of social media marketing opportunities.
• Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification, and set specific, measurable goals
• Prepare an editorial plan and calendar for company’s social media communication , in line with set goals and projects (brand awareness, lead-generation, nurturing, etc.)
• Generate, edit, publish and share content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action on the company’s social media profiles on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram
• Collaborate with Business Development teams and C-level executives on building up engaging personal profiles and social media presence to attract new leads
• Monitor competition and their social media and content assets, tactics and strategies, with the aim of inspiration and implementation.
• Evaluate and assess social media performance and suggest changes to achieve achieve set goals
• Research, write, edit and proofread various additional content – blogs, e-books, brochures, whitepapers, press releases, etc.
• Interpret direction and adapt points from briefs to develop messaging that reflects our brand's voice and style
• Work with various teams, from Development and Product Management to Marketing, to produce appealing content, identify key audiences, and coordinate actions
• Present concepts and final deliverables to internal team
Candidates with education suit the position:
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Advanced (C1)
LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram – Avanced
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) - Advanced
WordPress – Basic
Personality requirements and skills
• 2 years of proven Social Media Specialist experience
• Strategic and analytic thinking
• Advanced writing, editing, proofreading and research skills
• BSc/BA, MA or equivalent experience in Marketing, Journalism, English, Communications, or related discipline
• Fluency in English language (C1, as all content and posts are produced in English)
• Creative and imaginative
• Ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines
• Affinity for IT and interest in new social media marketing trends and techniques
• Understanding of different communication styles that appeal to various target audiences
• Outstanding communication skills and multitasking ability
• An eye for detail and appreciation of copy and design
• Enthusiastic, patient, self-motivated
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
The following experience and skills are a plus:
• Knowledge of online content strategy
• Solid understanding of SEO concepts
• Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (formerly Creative Suite) applications
• Work for the IT company of the year 2014, 3rd most profitable IT company of 2015, and in 2018 Gartner recognized Resco in its Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Mobile Application Development Platforms. We deliver mobile solutions to customers such as Heineken, Bridgestone, Danone, Bayer CropScience, Husqvarna, KPMG Switzerland, and 2,500+ others
• International work environment
• Trainings, language courses & international conferences
• Relaxed and informal culture
• Spring, summer, autumn & winter company events
• Flexible working hours
• Attractive bonus system
• MultiSport card - squash, tennis, badminton, gym, spa & countless other sports and activities