Spoločnosť Resco pôsobí na trhu už 20 rokov, je jedným z globálnych lídrov vo vývoji multiplatformových mobilných softvérových riešení. Resco Mobile CRM v súčasnosti používa viac ako 2500 firemných zákazníkov a ich počet každoročne narastá. Naše mobilné riešenia sú plne prispôsobiteľné a môžu byť implementovateľné s Microsoft Dynamics 365 a Salesforce alebo používané ako súčasť samostatnej platformy Resco Cloud.
Resco is the leading provider of mobile enterprise solutions with over 2 500 clients and 200 000 users worldwide. We build tools to digitize mobile processes, so our clients' operations are more efficient, streamlined, and safe.
We are looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to take on the challenge of promoting innovative products for a technology company with a global audience.
You are a team player, collaborating, and acting across a variety of organizational functions. Strong communications skills are key to success in this role. You will communicate with all company areas — marketing, sales, product, customer success, and senior leadership.
You will translate your experience and deep understanding of marketing communication and customer analysis into developing efficient communication strategies and compelling product messaging.
• Develop and implement effective product marketing strategies, programs and tactics
• Develop and continuously improve main product message and target group definition (target group segmentation, buyer personas, USP, value propositions)
• Gain insight into customer use of current or competition products, untapped opportunities, and buyer personas
• Follow and analyze market trends to position products
• Craft compelling product messaging across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns) that differentiates new products and services from competitors
• Translate features & technical details into the clients’ benefits
• Test marketing product features, releases, and ad copy
• Work with various teams (marketing, design, content, acquisition, product, sales) to implement strategies
• Actively create product content plan for case studies, website copy and blog posts and overview video production
• Manage assigned marketing budget and approval processes
• Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs (leads, etc.) and feedback from existing and prospective customers
• Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product
Requirements for the employee
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Advanced (C1)
Microsoft Office - advanced
You are a team player. You have a passion for marketing communication and identifying customer needs. You can work across a variety of organizational functions.
• Strategic thinker with a vision
• Strong planning and organizational skills
• Previous work experience as a Product Marketing Manager, Brand Manager, or at a similar role. Preferably in a global B2B environment.
• Effective communication and presentation skills in English
• Analytical mind and sharp problem-solving
• Experience with global B2B lead generation, marketing automation (e.g., Marketo), A/B testing
• Copywriting skills in English
• Knowledge of web, campaign, and analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Data Studio SemRush)
• Previous work experience in a technology company
• Understanding of CRM domain
• Experience with Field Service or Field Sales
• Work for the IT company of the year 2014, 3rd most profitable IT company of 2015, and in 2018 Gartner recognized Resco in its Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Multi Experience Development Platforms. We deliver mobile solutions to customers such as Heineken, Bridgestone, Danone, Bayer CropScience, Husqvarna, KPMG Switzerland, and 2,500+ others
• International work environment
• Trainings, language courses & international conferences
• Relaxed and informal culture
• Spring, summer, autumn & winter company events
• Flexible working hours
• Attractive bonus system
• MultiSport card - squash, tennis, badminton, gym, spa & countless other sports and activities