What will you do?
PANTHEON.tech is looking for a sales associate, who will drive, develop & optimize products and services, while targeting customers defined within our segment strategy. You will be responsible for ensuring the efficiency of business operations as well as setting strategic goals for the future.
This position is suitable for juniors who would like to endeavor into the world of network software & IT, from a sales perspective.
• New customer acquisition, prospecting, cold- contacting
• Selling of PANTHEON.tech products and services
• Participating in business development goals and objectives that lead to business growth and prosperity
• Co-working on sales planning, route to market
• Continue to develop trusted relationships with a portfolio of existing clients
• Regular reporting about sales activities
• Ensuring correct services through an understanding of customer needs and requirements
• Participating in solutions presentation, process managemen tand sales negotiations
• Cooperation with marketing & sales departments to help shape PANTHEON.tech products and services for better market penetration and growth
How will you get here?
- Good grasp of and enthusiasm about IT and development processes
- Customer-focused & business-minded
- Advantage: LinkedIn Sales Navigator & HubSpot experience
- Dynamic, flexible, and responsible personality
- Ability to handle high workloads and willingness to travel
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Driving license, type “B” – active driver
- Good understanding of IT software development and technical networking
- Strong written and oral communication skills
You will be a key contact person in the communication between customers and internal teams. Your goal is to develop new business opportunities for PANTHEON and enable a path for long-term success.
What extras do we throw in?
Anyone can offer you a perfect team, team buildings, LAN parties, a friendly environment, table football, and a place to grow. (We, of course, do offer those too.)
But the real benefits? Additional days off, 100% paid sick leave, subsidized public transport, and education, among others.