- Build scalable web applications to support the growing needs of the business.
- Work with multidisciplinary teams across the organization to ensure the company’s web properties leverage the potential of existing systems and data.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
- Gather requirements and work cross-functionally across internal teams.
- Make recommendations and implement changes to improve system performance.
- Conduct research and prototype for challenges and unknowns.
- Creating a great developer experience by designing robust developers, test environments and workflow automation.
- Develop and maintain documentation for systems and architectural standards.
- Contribute to best practices, workflows, and standards and company knowledge sharing.
- Handle additional related projects as needed.
You are a FIT if you have:
- Understand fully, practiced enough and still like React and GraphQL.
- Good in and find pleasure in tinkering with CSS and HTML.
- Have a preference for use of JS/CSS/HTML tooling - Babel, Less/Sass, etc. - that allows you to crank maintainable interfaces fast.
- Have a cherished stash (InVision etc) of web interfaces designs that you can proudly show off.
- Have a passionate story about why you chose a particular test/spec framework (and why you use it religiously on most of your projects).
- Know about and like to use special markup like ARIA and element test ID attributes.
- Understanding of CSS and experience with preprocessors (Less, Sass).
- Knowledge of working with REST APIs.
- Value Agile XP Practices (Iterative development, Refactoring, TDD/BDD, CI/CD, ...)
- Strong understanding of web page performance and building scalable large web applications.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools.
- Experience or interest in working on user-interface related code and strong attention to detail.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Be curious about other languages and platforms (Elixir, Swift, iOS, Go, ...)
- Experience with either relational or non-relational database systems: PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Snowflake or similar.
- Strong drive towards continuous learning and tinkering with new toys.
- Extreme bias for collaboration and comfort in reliance on other's expertise.
- Extreme aversion to "Not Invented Here" kind of thinking. Affection for structured argument supported by a rational, written narrative that can be reused for the education of others and reference long after you forgot why a given decision was made.
- Good experience communicating with remote departments that work in time-zones different from yours.
Preferred industry exposure:
- Ad Tech, Marketing Tech, or Payment Tech.
- Worked with social graph/marketing/advertising/measurement APIs of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google (AdWords, YouTube)
We are a marketing intelligence company, empowering teams with technology and collaboration. We combine the best and brightest marketing scientists, engineers, and product professionals into a single company. Together we push the boundaries of the data streaming and analytics innovation, giving marketers control over their data to make smarter decisions at every level of their business.
Our tools are used by some of the biggest studios in Hollywood, technology-forward e-commerce brands, packaged goods vendors and Fortune 500 companies.
Founded in 2018, Panoramic is headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in New York, San Francisco, Washington D.C., London, Prague, Bratislava, Santiago, and Manila. Learn more at panoramicHQ.com.
Panoramic is looking for a passionate, courageous, collaborative Senior Front-End Engineer. We value professionals that balance intelligence with maturity, drive with humility, stress with humor, healthy lack of fear of uncertainty with process and trust in others. You will be working with our Data Science, Marketing Analytics, Product, Design teams to build and implement new features and user interfaces in our products. Our tools are used by some of the biggest studios in Hollywood and have a direct impact on the marketing and release of major motion pictures. Marketing and Advertising technology stack changes all the time. Our mix of technologies is reassessed and tweaked all the time.
- Panoramic employees will get new laptops 💻, to make sure they are enabled with the latest technology.
- Peripherals - a mouse 🖱, keyboard ⌨, headphones 🎧, or anything necessary to better your work performance
- To be honest, we don’t have set working hours. We believe that you know yourself best and know when and where you are most efficient.
- We encourage everyone to occasionally take time for yourself as you need to be your most productive self - 20 days PTO
- The fridge 🍇🍉🍳 is always full of refreshments and snacks to keep your belly happy.
- Join us for team games such as badminton, football, etc.
- Let us pay for a ticket to any sporting event you’d like - Incentives for gym memberships
- Workshops to learn how to live a healthy lifestyle
- Panoramic bookshelf 📚 in both Prague and Bratislava Offices for you to read some cool books!
- We are all movie fans! We occasionally provide cinema tickets to see 🎥 movies in theaters.
- Use Uber/Taxify for company trips such as going to the airport, meeting with a client, or from a company event. Use it like you would with your own money.
- Rekola - bike sharing in Prague to get around the city while staying fit.
- We get together a few times a year to do fun activities. In the past, we have done Laser Tag, trampolines, go-karting, cooking, and more.
- Hungry for learning new stuff? Each team member may use up to $100 per month just add it to your invoice.