Minit, a Leader & Star Performer according to the 2021 Everest Group PEAK Matrix Report for Process Mining, enables businesses to achieve seamless operations by uncovering opportunities for higher operational efficiency.
Its customer-first approach, flexible deployment model, and award-winning solution with features like AI-Powered Root Cause Analysis, Simulations, or patent-pending Hierarchical Process Mining, empower process experts as well as business stakeholders to quickly understand their processes and implement data-driven improvements from day one.
Trusted by Fortune 500 companies and backed by global Venture Capital firms, Minit transforms the way its customers approach continuous process improvement. As a fast-growing company, it’s headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in New York, London, and Bratislava.
Learn more at minit.io.
Minit is a product-led company providing powerful Process Mining solution recognized by customers, partners as well as analyst community, most recently named a leader and star performer in the Everest Group PEAK Matrix® for Process Mining 2021.
The Product Marketing Manager will play a key role in growing the already high impact that marketing has on building Minit’s brand and generating demand for Minit’s solutions.
This is a rare opportunity to join one of the leading and fast-growing Process Mining software providers in the market that is predicted to reach $1.4Bn by 2023.
What will you do:
- Translate product features to business benefits by creating attractive content in close cooperation with Product, Consulting and Content teams
- Create product content or provide support for other content creators, interview customers for cases studies
- Manage product launches in close cooperation with Product and Marketing teams to deliver a good understanding of new features and benefits to our target audience
- Lead programs to drive renewals, upsell and cross-sell opportunities with an existing customer base
- Participate in developing compelling product positioning and messaging
- Understand and develop buyer personas across industries
- Build up internal knowledge about developments in the market, competition, events, and aligned industries
- Strong marketing experience working in b2b/technology/SaaS with focus on international markets within the B2B space
- Excellent English communication, presentation and writing skills
- Able to fully comprehend the entire solution and understand all features, how they turn into value for the customers in the context of their industry and processes
- You can translate complex information into clear and helpful insights and messaging
- Hands-on approach with ability to lead a creation of high-quality content
- Good understanding of the marketing approach towards businesses such as sales cycle, channels (content, campaigns, performance, SEO etc.)
- Strong self-development attitude staying on top of the latest trends in the marketing world, ideally by following thought leaders via social media, blogs, podcasts, books, events, etc.
- Driven and focused professional that likes to work hard towards ambitious goals and always strives for highest quality results
- Able to build relationships with colleagues as well as customers and external stakeholders
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional in the rapidly growing global Process Mining industry
- Join a small team that has high impact and experience significant learning and growth
- Participation in Minit’s growth and success through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Floating work hours, home office, and a high level of autonomy in planning and execution
- Competitive salary equivalent to your expertise and experience
- Working as part of a friendly team of highly motivated colleagues