Livedispatcher s.r.o. is a company providing a complex software solution, called OrderLord, to customers from all over the world. With OrderLord, we are helping restaurant chain managers or even single-store owners to optimize their food delivery and manage kitchens and inventories. We save restaurants time and money and help them to build customer relationships and improve their brands. You can find our customers in places like Miami, London, South Africa, or even in Gibraltar.
As a Scrum Master you’ll be responsible for helping us Scrum Team achieve their sprint goals, grow our teams through inspection and adaptation, work strategically together, and remain as agile as possible in the fast-paced, ever-changing environment of startup culture.Requirements
If you already see yourself in this role and you ever worked on an application with thousands of real users, maybe even designed, built, maintained, supported or managed one, you already caught our interest!
- High school education or higher
- 3+ years of experience as Scrum Master
- 5+ years of experience in Software Technology
- Experience with SAFe
- Experience with an Atlassian product suite
- Experience with Aha! Product management software is a plus
- Having good communication and language skills (fluent English is a must)
Candidates with education suit the position:
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper-intermediate (B2)
- a competitive salary
- business laptop (we prefer MacBooks)
- home office (and a real cozy office in Bratislava),
- an environment where you can learn and grow fast alongside a highly dedicated team of superhumans
- team-building activities or whatever you can convince us for!
After the pandemic restrictions, you may also like the opportunities to visit our customers abroad (for example UK, Miami, Prague, etc.) and enjoying a VIP dinner/lunch at their restaurants.