We are looking for a self-reliant project manager, who will work together with our team to deliver digital projects for US customers on time and on budget.
Our goals are to develop quality products at affordable prices.
PMs responsibility is the following:
- Build project use cases, wireframes, and technical specification
- Construct detailed project plan by breaking the use cases and wireframes down into separate tasks with resource budget, timelines, and deliverable milestones
- Control day-to-day project workflow through management of project tasks and resource allocation
- Analyze, evaluate, and forecast current project status against the established schedule
- Identify project issues early including, but not limited to, schedule slippage and /or deliverable shortfall, and ensure that the Account Manager is informed of issues and their impact in a timely manner
- Collaborate with PR and Marketing team
- Manage QA team to ensure quality on all deliverables
Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
- 3+ years of experience in a client-facing position (project manager, account management, sales, customer service)
- experience with managing online projects based on the LAMP platform and a team of developers
- speak English perfectly and be a great communicator
- experience with writing a tech. specs and making wireframes before the project starts
- experience with resource management – assigning tasks to developers, checking the status, reporting
- you need to be very organized and detail-oriented
- This position is not suitable for graduates or candidates without any digital project management skills.
- We need you to be able to overlap with US timezone few days a week – which means working 12am to 8pm.
Working on interesting projects for US customers with a team of professionals.
Very open and friendly team.
Remote work as you need.
Additional 500 EUR education voucher that you can use on any kind of education per year.