What will you do?
- Take ownership of all our data
- Guard them, monitor them, sort them, clean them, give us insights from them
- You will be the translator of data to us, non-data-speaking people
- You will tell us what works, which action brings results and which action doesn’t
- We need someone who can work alone, give heads and tails to our unsorted data and guide us through the findings
- Work with our existing Data Pool and enhance it
- You will work closely with all departments to help us monitor and analyze our actions and plan the next steps
Do you have what it takes?
- You are able to help us to identify questions, for which we need answers
- You can find out what data we have and what data we are missing
- You understand Databases, needs for segmentation, and links between databases and tools
- You are familiar with tools like Hotjar, Mixpanel, Google Analytics/Optimize, Profitwell, Heap, Google Data Studio
- A big advantage is if you know JS, SQL, data pool tool (for example Tableau), PivotTables and advanced analysis in Google Sheets
- You are able to create actionable insights from data
- You have good English and communication skills and that enables you to clearly interpret your findings to people who are not data-savvy
- You have a degree in economics, informatics or mathematics and successful experience of at least 3 years in a similar role
What do we offer?
We’re a small team of 30 people that is growing fast. That’s why you’ll have an opportunity to learn a lot and see how dynamically a startup works. Thanks to a flat hierarchy, you’ll have direct contact with our CTO, CEO, Success Manager and Marketing Manager.
We work in a spacious house with a view of Mlynská dolina and a peaceful, friendly atmosphere. We work in an open office but have plenty of other rooms (full of plants and art) and a terrace if someone needs some peace and quiet. We go on ski trips, rafting and after-work drinks. We go to conferences like WebSummit (Lisbon), SaaStock (Dublin), TNW (Amsterdam), Social Media Week, etc. We’re all friends, we don’t know what corporate culture is, we create our own culture.