GymBeam is one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in CEE region. We are manufacturer of more than 400 products of sport nutrition and functional food with 4 own brands and over 120 brands that are reselled. We have headquarter in Germany and logistics and operations center in Slovakia. Gymbeam has currently over 100 employees and rapidly growing during these months. We are expanding, especially for roles in Marketing, Logistics as well as IT and Data science. As innovator leader we are also very keen in hiring specialist on warehouse automation and robotics as we are currently transforming our warehouse premises on one of the most robotic and automated in the region. Our company values are all based around our customer and our employees. Come to join us, experience amazing growth and unique company culture together with us! Beam your career with GymBeam!
- take part in managing and creating large Adwords campaigns(Search, GDN, Shopping, YouTube)for 8 markets in Europe;
- take part in Facebook campaign managment;
- analyze and evaluate the performance of online marketing activities;
- identify issues and oportunities in the online enviroment;
- learn about online marketing with supervisors directly from Google.
- analytical thinking;
- technical thinking;
- basic experience with Google Ads;
- basic experience with web analytics in Google Analytics;
- results orientation;
- interest in education in online marketing;
- experience with UX is an advantage;
- technical education - an advantage
Regular visits of the top world-class conferences in work related subjects.
Program designed for employees who want to or have the capability to progress towards leadership positions in the company. Teach skills such as leadership, conflict resolution, communication skills etc..
LIBRARY WITH PROFESSIONAL RESOURCES
Company library and paid online content are useful for employees to stay updated on work related topics
MENTORING FROM SENIOR EMPLOYEES
Mentoring provided by senior management in the company and if needed also by external Business Coaches.
Online universities, tests, and courses for employee to study online, to work on personal growth and improve knowledge in various work and non-work related subjects.
Programs that encourage an employee to stay healthy such as a gym membership or access to specialists such as a nutritionist.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
The practice of providing employees with discounted or free access to your products and services.