Glycanostics is an innovative MedTech company with the mission to establish glycan-based, highly-accurate, affordable and non-invasive tests for cancer diagnostics in early stages which could save milions of people’s lives and prevent unnecessary treatment. Our aim is to develop and register diagnostic tests for 11 different types of cancer and to out-license them to a multinational pharmaceutical or diagnostic company.
We are looking for an experienced marketing manager that would be in charge of establishing the entire marketing strategy, as well as its implementation and execution. Your tasks will include:
- To design the marketing strategy of the company;
- To liaise with the members of the senior management team (CEO, CTO, CSO);
- To create and maintain highly professional website of the company;
- To create strategy for social media and implement it;
- To support senior management in communication with media;
- To participate at preparing the Information Memmorandum as a starting document for the out-licensing process;
- To create brand names of the diagnostic tests for individual cancer types and register trade marks together with our IP lawyer;
- To support senior management team at various international healthcare conferences, such as J.P.Morgan Healthcare conference, Jefferies conference, etc.;
- To support the licensing partner during preparation of the launch campaign
If you are an experienced Marketer/Product Manager with extensive knowledge of the specifics of the pharmaceutical industry, willing to take a lead and establish the marketing strategy from scratch, then this is the right opportunity for you.
We expect you to have university education, preferably in marketing area. Fluent English is a must. Knowledge of specifics of the pharmaceutical industry is a strong advantage. We prefer people who are creativite, with excellent communication skills, reliable, flexible, with strong drive, results orientated and great teamworkers.
We are a small, young and flexible organisation, where you will be able to grow and prove your potential. You will enjoy high level of flexibility (typical for small companies), however, with the best-in-class processes, motivation system and bonus scheme (typical for large and well established companies). Benefits include:
- Personal growth opportunities;
- Flexible time schedule, possibility to work from home or in our new and modern office;
- Annual bonus based on meeting KPI’s;
- Regular team building activities;
- Employee share option scheme (ESOP);
- Trainings, etc.