eyerim is a premium eyewear e-retailer operating in 18 countries across Europe. From sunglasses to prescription frames and snow goggles, from exquisite designer pieces or mainstream classics to cutting-edge sport collections and small independent manufacturers - eyerim offers everything under one roof.
We are the team of more than 45 young & driven professionals located in the historical center in Bratislava. Also known as one of the fastest growing e-commerce startups in CEE region. Find more about us and our team here:
Join our marketing team with your passion for digital marketing and PPC. We’re looking for motivated, ambitious, organised professional who is up-to-date with all things PPC and ready to take the next step in their career.
Why do we need you?
We sell more than 100 brands and each writes its own story. When you manage an online business you need traffic, not any type of traffic but targeted traffic that can potentially lead to more sales and business.
Who is a PPC Manager?
As a PPC Manager, you will be responsible for optimizing and managing PPC campaigns across multiple markets, not only in Google and Facebook Ads. Join us to improve campaign settings, structure, targeting, keyword analysis, and optimize and improve bidding strategies.
What your day is gonna look like?
- Planning, optimizing and implementing PPC campaigns for search, display, social and also native formats
- Analysis of the performance of existing paid campaigns and reporting
- Bidding and budget management for PPC campaigns
- A / B and multivariate testing of your data-based ideas
- Analysis of trends for PPC in e-commerce segment
- Monitoring and evaluation of competitors activity in paid advertising
- Collaborate with the marketing team to maintain a consistent brand message
across all paid channels and platforms
- Communicate with external suppliers, monitor their performance, comply with the KPI’s and goals
- Search and test suppliers and the new ad channels to expand our reach, reduce cost-per-acquisition (CPA), or increase campaign efficiency considering a defined goal
- Lead and cooperate with 2 Junior PPC Specialist
- Cover Data Analytics and online reporting
- At least 3 years of experience in similar positions, ideally in B2C
- 4+ years of experience in paid media; ideally with agency experience
- Proven results in successful PPC campaign management
- Perfect knowledge of Google Ads, Facebook Ads (advanced) and other tools for managing paid online promotion
- Experience planning and managing at least 0,5M Euro annual SEM budgets
- Experience with advanced attribution, Criteo, RTB House, Affiliate, programmatic
- Perfect knowledge of Google Analytics and other analytical tools
- Proven ability to manage paid campaigns budgets,Planning is important to be able to react in time
- Strong analytical skills - data, figures and statistics need to be monitored closely to recognize potentials for improvement and to make correct decisions
- Strong detail orientation personality
- Ability to read data, interpret them correctly infer clear conclusions, present them in a clear way and define recommendations for the next steps while seeing where potential for improvements for campaigns exists.
- General interest in PPC and digital marketing
Startup environment & international team - we want you to take own initiative and creativity to support our expansion.
Work with highly motivated team that works hard but know what a good coffee is and where to grab a beer in the neighbourhood
Competitive salary - your salary will be growing with your experience
Unlimited vacation - don’t feel limited by labor code and take as much days off as you need
Fast personal & professional growth - we will give you insights into all relevant aspects of founding and running a company
Constant education - learn from the most professional people in their field, visit interesting workshops and conferences and be part of eyerim education program
Centrally located office - our office is located right in the historical heart of Bratislava with the best view you can ever imagine
If this description fits your background, and you want to work alongside a group of professionals who take pride in their work, send us your resume detailing your experience and skills. We want to hear from you!