We are Exponea, an internationally renowned e-commerce cloud – a tool for in-depth analysis and marketing automation for businesses. We work with global e-commerce leaders and other top companies from all over the globe.
We’re currently expanding our Quality Assurance team, and we’re looking for a new colleague as a Software Testing Specialist. Could you be who we’re looking for?
TEAM & VALUES
o Community of 3 people with an open attitude and where the best ideas win.
o Cooperation with experienced testers in the team.
o Responsible freedom - make an impact & bring your own ideas.
o Jira (for issue tracking and team coordination)
o Trello (task tracking)
o Cypress (end-to-end UI testing)
o Browserstack (web and mobile testing platform)
o Experience in software testing (regression, integration and exploratory testing)
o Independence in solving problems
o Ability to verify new product functionality, based on the requirements of the product team
o English on a communicative level
o Experience with Atlassian tools like Jira and Confluence
o Eye for details - perceiving errors where others don't see any
o Knowledge of software development lifecycle
o Basic knowledge of test automation tools
Nice to have
o Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery support tools (Gitlab, Jenkins)
o Experience with end-to-end UI testing tools (e.g. Cypress, Selenium, etc.)
o Grow from manual tester to automation specialist
o Learn and developed automated tests - have a direct impact on the company’s success by reducing the time needed to release Exponea to production
o Cooperation with our customer consultants and developers to uncover hidden issues
o Constantly acquiring new knowledge and skills, and passing them onto other colleagues
More things you might like about Exponea:
● A great deal of freedom and trust. At Exponea we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. We are interested in results from day one. The freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility.
● Possibility to co-own the company through employee share program.
● Free lunches in Exponea Foodie Club restaurants; fresh fruit in the office every day.
● Learning, personal development and professional growth.
● An array of fringe benefits including hardware (pick the machine and tools you like), books, gym classes, language classes.
● Entrepreneurship and leadership lessons. You will gather valuable know-how for your own business. Our CEO Peter Irikovský’s goal is to support our people in starting their own successful businesses. Easier done with the money and know-how you will have obtained here. (Read more of what Luna, our E-Commerce Growth Specialist has learnt about growing a business).
● Flexible working hours. Remote work and home office are possible.
● Reward based on your commitment and capabilities.
● An easy-to-access downtown office.
● Coaching sessions with our communication and talent development expert, Ivo Večeřa.
● Travel insurance also for personal purposes.
● Friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who like what they do.
Exponea is a fast growing SaaS company in marketing automation and advanced data analytics. With offices and customers in many countries, the company spans the globe. The team works with multiple sectors, including e-commerce, banking, and telco, enabling sustainable growth for market leaders, such as Victoria Beckham, Missguided, T-Mobile, Sygic, and many others. Learn more about Exponea: https://exponea.com/about/,
Get a glimpse of life at Exponea and meet your future colleagues (Facebook page; https://www.facebook.com/ExponeaSociety/ or Instagram https://www.instagram.com/exponea_com/).