Exponea is a fast growing software company in the field of AI-enabled marketing automation and advanced data analytics. With offices and customers in many countries, the company spans the globe. The team works with multiple sectors, including e-commerce, banking, and telco and enables sustainable growth for market leaders, such as Victoria Beckham, Missguided, T-Mobile, Sygic, and many others. Learn more about Exponea.
We’re currently expanding our Support Team, and we’re looking for a new colleague to join as a Exponea Platform Specialist. Could it be you?
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Provide consulting to Exponea users through live chat or other channels if needed, covering topics such as:
- Product and technical questions about the Exponea platform and related technologies (Shopify, Google BQ, push notifications)
- Questions about different marketing related topics (e.g. emailing)
- Helping our clients understand how to create reports, segmentations, campaigns or analyses in their respective projects
- Diagnose requests, walk customers through the problem-solving process and/or refer the most specialized cases to experts
- As an expert, provide help to other consultants with advanced use-cases
- Work during business hours 9AM-5PM and cover extended business hours till 11PM as a passive duty one or two times per week
Added value of the role:
- Become an expert on the Exponea platform and help provide solutions for both clients and colleagues
- Provide immediate problem-solving to industry professionals
- Help build relationships with clients like Ebuyer, Sofology, River Island and help shape their attitude towards Exponea.
What you might like about this role:
- Identifying and resolving more advanced and non-standard tasks in the Exponea app
- Getting to the root of problems
- Cooperating with the Product team in order to improve our platform, with a possible career path leading to Product Manager
- Working closely together with business consultants, technical consultants and Exponea Academy trainers by providing them with knowledge about the Exponea Platform
What we expect of the candidate:
- Basic understanding of HTML, CSS, JS
- Problem solving skills (from identification to resolution)
- Analytical thinking and ability to learn quickly
- English language (advanced or native level)
- Interest in data analytics and online marketing
- Know how to communicate and build relationships over time with clients
What we’ll consider an asset:
- Russian language (advanced or native level)
- Previous work experience in a client facing role
- Understanding of the link between frontend and backend, network requests
- Basic understanding of programming (algorithms, conditions, cycles)
- More than 1 year of experience in a client facing role
More things you’ll like about Exponea:
Talent development thanks to our Internal Learning Academy:
- Communication and soft skill development program provided by our resident coach and ex-McKinsey communication strategist Ivo Večeřa
- Leadership academy, execution training – 7 habits of highly effective people by Stephen Covey Business Academy
- Scaling-up program from Verne Harnish processed via TedExponea format
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Exponea we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. We are interested in results from day one. The freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility.
- Entrepreneurship lessons. Easier way to start your own business. Inspired by PayPal founders, our CEO, Peter, aims to support employees in starting their own successful firms. The money and know-how you will have obtained at Exponea will surely come in handy!
- Flexible working hours. Remote work and home office are possible.
- Reward based on your commitment and capabilities.
- Possibility to co-own the company through our employee share program.
- An easy-to-access downtown office.
- An array of fringe benefits including hardware (pick the machine and tools you like), books, sports and language classes.
- Free lunches in Exponea Foodie Club restaurants; free fresh fruit in the office every day.
- Travel insurance, also for personal purposes.
- Friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who like what they do.