The beginnings of ESET date back to 1987, when two young programming enthusiasts, Peter Paško and Miroslav Trnka, wrote a program for the detection of one of the world’s first computer viruses. They did not know that they had created one of the most successful antivirus programs in the world – dubbing it NOD. In 1992, together with their mutual friend Rudolf Hrubý, they formally established ESET.
What started as the brainchild of a few friends has evolved into the most valuable international brand of any Slovak company. Today ESET’s NOD32 technology protects over 100 million users across the world.
Today, over 1,800 employees around the world drive the company’s success – a telling increase from 3 in 1987 and 135 in 2006. Almost 900 of them are based in Slovakia, the home of ESET headquarters.
As a Conversion Optimization Analyst, you will actively cooperate on current CRO initiatives focused on boosting B2C and B2B acquisition and retention, taking part in exploration, implementation and evaluation phases of new projects. Your role would be to provide insights to answer business questions, therefore driving strategies and decision-making process.
Come join us and make a difference:
• Feed conversion optimization initiatives by collecting, tracking, mining and analyzing data and generating fact-based insights.
• Transform the findings into actionable suggestions on what to test and optimize
• Collaborate with conversion optimization stakeholders partners to facilitate the creation of new hypothesis
• Execute and evaluate A/B tests either independently, or assist in this process
• Advise on how to measure/evaluate ideas developed in wireframes, mockups and UX designs
• Work together with other global and regional teams on execution of specific tests and direct implementations
• Experience with CRO methodology & methods (Split testing, screen recordings analysis, polls, SEM etc.)
• Ability to discover and interpret low level systems communications and data
• Understanding of the complexities of eCommerce systems and processes, with a focus on the leverage of change and dependencies.
• Advanced knowledge of Statistics as a science (data processing and evaluation)
• The ability to tell the story behind the numbers is a must (verbal and written)
• English knowledge at level B2
• Preferred hands on experience using the following type of tools and a holistic view on how they benefit a business:
o Web Analytics (e.g. Google Analytics 360, Adobe Analytics or similar).
o Testing & Optimization tools (e.g. Optimizely, Adobe Target).
o Behavior analytics and user research services (e.g. Hotjar, UsabilityHub).
o Personalization Platforms (e.g. Adobe Target, Oracle Maxymiser, Kibo).
• Support with your personal and professional development - the opportunities to attend various trainings, courses, conferences or meetups
• Financial bonus paid twice a year based on your performance
• Financial support in case of life milestones (wedding, childbirth)
• Complementary retirement savings contributions
• Fully covered 5 EUR/per day meal vouchers
• Cafeteria system – wide range of benefits in sport, culture, education and other areas
• "Refer a friend" benefit - the opportunity to receive a financial bonus when referring a friend for an open vacancy
• Available home-office days
• Fully-paid sickdays
• Fresh fruit, tea, coffee, non-alcoholic beverages - you can find them all in every kitchen
• Casual, friendly, open culture with no dress code
• Participating in company events
• Opportunity to use company common areas (terrace, relax zone, library) for a chill time and meetings with colleagues
• Volunteering and opportunity to participate in various CSR activities
• Loyalty program