GuestCloud is a guest management software for live, virtual, and hybrid events. We arm our clients with tools for inclusive invitee management. We have a number of solutions from email invitations, through event microsite creation, registration and ticket sales, all the way to on event badge printing and beyond.
Currently our clients cannot use our solutions without our input. We are working on transitioning our service into a scalable, user-oriented tool where the clients will be able to create and oversee their events mostly on their own. We are a startup looking to take our company to new heights.
You will be responsible for customer experience management. From the first client contact thru event and post event support for both virtual and live events. You will be either executing, or coordinating execution with the development team of all the tasks the clients cannot complete themselves. You will also be expected to participate in further developing and bettering our processes and giving suggestions for software enhancement based on client interactions. We are looking for a driven, self-starter, who is willing to go beyond his/her comfort zone in the unpredictable world of startups.
- Communicate with clients to collect event specifications
- Implement, or delegate and oversee the implementation of client specifications
- Test new and existing features of our software solutions
- Carry out administrative duties
- Self-starter, always looking for ways to review and innovate our current frameworks and processes
- Client-facing skills and positive attitude
- Highly organized and detail oriented team player
- Basics digital marketing skills
- Copywriting skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel
- Fluency in Slovak
- B2 or higher in English
- Basics of HTML are an advantage
- Flexible working hours with partial remote work possibility
- Team members always open to new creative solutions
- A chance to be part of further development of new products
- A small, young, hard working team fostering a friendly working environment