Dell Technologies na Slovensku pôsobí od roku 2003. Začali sme ako centrum pre predaj a služby zákazníkom a počas 16 rokov sme sa transformovali do globálneho business centra, ktoré je finančným hubom celého Dell Technologies.
Poskytujeme širokú paletu služieb v oblasti IT, financií, marketingu, predaja, technickej podpory a podpory podnikových operácií - v celosvetovom meradle. Príďte sa pozrieť prečo sa talentovaní ľudia u nás rozhodnú pracovať.
At Dell Technologies we are enabling the next data decade for our businesses and customers. With some of the biggest data implementations in the industry, the Dell Digital Data team is constantly reimagining and innovating the way data is consumed and enabled.
Join us as a BI Reporting Engineer on our Data Engineering team in Slovakia to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
Multiple roles available with different levels of seniority which will be reflected in the remuneration package.
What you’ll achieve
In this role we are looking for individuals who are passionate about data and the possibilities of leveraging it to power intelligent, insightful and impactful outcomes. You will be working with some of the best minds and talents in the data space including business stakeholders, architects, application teams, privacy, security, governance etc. We believe in empowering our teams and leaders to take end to end ownership of the outcomes with the highest focus on quality, stability, security and customer satisfaction.
- Work on creating intelligent interpretations of the data information, using best in class Reporting Tools like Power BI, SSRS, SSAS, OBIEE, etc. Analyze business needs and creates reports
- Work closely with Data Product Managers and Solution Architects to define use cases and measurable business metrics
- Work with engineering teams to check the feasibility of the solution, build stories and architects the solution for the Projects. Drives use cases through complete lifecycle
- Prepare flow charts, systems diagrams and design documentation to assist in problem analysis. Designs, codes, tests and debugs software according to Dell’s standards, policies and procedures
- 2-5 years of Reporting BI experience involving combination of Power BI, SSRS, SSAS, OBIEE, Tableau or any such reporting tools connected to ETLs/DWH
- Very strong in SQL (DDL, DML, procedural)
- Comfortable with ETL concepts
- Team player
- Private medical care
- Sick days / extra vacation
- Access into our Learning studio – more than 1,000 online courses
- Remote allowance
- Home office setup
- Private employee gym