DECENT is a Decentralized Content Distribution Network that is Open-Source and utilizes Blockchain to ensure Trust and Security. Our intention is to revolutionize data distribution on the Internet. Our Blockchain Content Distribution Platform allows for other companies to build applications and programs using our technology as the foundation for their new products, all with the security and trust of Blockchain technology.
DECENT has rapidly expanded over its two-year existence and has 4 international offices in Slovakia, Switzerland, USA, and China. Our global, top tier team of professionals have many years of experience in the industry and are on the cutting edge of innovative technologies.
Come join our team and be part of a game-changing, revolutionary start-up company in a fast paced industry, full of innovative potential.
Do you like challenges and you are not afraid of taking things into your own hands? Do you like keeping things consistent? Are you bothered when something isn’t right?
We are looking for an experienced graphic designer who has great knowledge in visual design and branding to support our marketing team. We are looking for someone who isn’t afraid of designing for print and can deliver design outputs that are consistent in online and offline world. You will be our primary frontier of communicating our brands and projects to the outside world and making sure that our products are perceived the same by the user on all platforms where he meets us, either is mobile, web, print, etc.
- Creating, defining and updating the visual identity of current and upcoming projects
- Defining clear visual style, tone of voice, and general branding guidelines
- Ensuring that defined brand identity is consistent throughout print and digital experience in overall
- Designing landing pages, homepages and redesigning various past projects to meet current design trends
- Supporting the marketing team with the creation of various printable materials
- Making strategic design, marketing and user experience-based decisions related to core and new functions and features
- Cooperation with the development team, providing necessary assets and comprehensive style guides
- Generating definite ideas, concepts, sketches wireframes, prototypes and final designs
- Communicating and discussing design outputs within the design team with the ability to receive or give valuable feedback
- Working experience in UX & product design
- Experience in visual design
- Strong understanding of typography, layout, color and advanced design principles
- Ability to translate customer needs and project requirements
- Experience in design for print, web and mobile applications.
- Expertise with graphic design software you’re comfortable working with—i.e., Sketch (or Figma), - ---- Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign (optional).
- Experience in print material preparation (e.g., leaflets, business cards, roll-ups, etc.)
- Great time-management skills and ability to perform well under deadlines
- Proactive approach, independent but a team player
- Willing to learn new things and open to new challenges
- International work environment
- Growth opportunities in a successful start-up
- Being part of a dedicated and dynamic team
- Regular team building events
- Fridge full of snacks
- MultiSport card
- Sick days, paid sickness leave
- Additional vacation days
- Flexible working time, Home Office