We are a team of likeminded people who believe in our product and share passion for innovation. We are looking for an independent team player, creative data geek or a self-starter that doesn't hesitate to ask :-) All under one name - CloudTalk's new Web Developer.
We’re thrilled to announce that we have raised $7.3M in Series A funding! This Series A round is led by henQ VC (Mews) and joined by Point Nine Capital (Zendesk, Revolut) adding to our $1.6M Seed investment from Presto Ventures in 2019.
What you'll be tasked with:
- Design, build and maintain our public website https://www.cloudtalk.io built on our custom CMS,
- Write clean and efficient code that reflects best web development practices and market standards,
- Take full ownership of frequent updates and scaling of our website,
- Collaborate across departments to deploy new product, marketing, sales or hiring related pages,
- Identify and resolve technical issues pointed out both internally and externally by our clients or web visitors,
- Ensure that code is valid and compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems,
- Create and maintain a good technical documentation,
You are someone who:
- Has at least 1 year experience as a full stack web developer,
- Has previous experience with Frontend (HTML, SCSS, JS),
- Has previous experience with Backend (PHP Cake2),
- Has attention to detail,
- Has previous experience with other CMS (e.g. WordPress) is welcomed,
- Enjoys collaborative environment and understands the importance of team work,
Our way of working:
Quick iterations, Agile dev, MVPs, improvements on the go. Technologies are evolving as we speak in our field. If you enjoy building new things and learning on the go, you will like it here. You will also be able to participate in our product with the whole team.
What else can we offer at CloudTalk:
- Being part of a great team building a world-class product,
- A family atmosphere and a small team where everyone can stand out,
- An opportunity to grow and achieve great things,
- Both remote and office (Bratislava/Prague) work are possible,
- Flexible working hours,
- Your own MacBook,
- English language classes
- Quarterly bonus depending on the performance of the company,
- Referral bonus,
- We try to give back to the community by sharing our learnings - Take a look at our blog.