Here at BISim, we develop and provide world leading simulation technologies and integrated solutions to military and civilian organizations around the globe. We’re expat friendly company, our largest office is in Prague, but overall we have offices in 7 countries on 4 continents. This role is based in our growing team in Kosice.
Software Engineer is responsible for the research, design, implementation, documentation, and maintenance of new and existing systems, and the creation of new software solutions. You will work internally with other Software Engineers, Program Managers, and Product Owners to deliver high-quality solutions in the expected time frame, using your experience and judgement. You may also be responsible for mentoring junior team members so their knowledge of software engineering techniques is constantly improving.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Good knowledge of C/C++.
- Understanding of algorithm categories and time complexity.
- Basics of linear algebra.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- English at communicative level.
- Diverse, challenging, yet fun work environment with real-life applications.
- Opportunity to work on top-of-the-line, cutting edge products employed by
military organizations and non-military users around the globe.
- Use of the latest hardware and software technology (such as that employed in the
field of VR).
- Opportunity to use your skills even outside of your role, with the option to grow
outside of your role.
- Ability to influence how we do things, and have a direct impact on our products.
- Work with and learn from talented colleagues.
- Full-time employment with a competitive salary.
- 5 weeks vacation per year.
- Various benefits, such as meal vouchers, Multisport card.
- We don’t offer just a job, we want to give you the opportunity to grow, and to move
the simulation market forward.
- Visa & relocation assistance