Berlin Brands Group (previously known as electronic-star a.s.) is an international house of brands which successfully continues to break the stereotypes by designing, developing and distributing its products. We are inspired by the creative urban atmosphere of Berlin and excellence of German engineering. Our passion is staying ahead of current trends with innovative products that are accessible to a wide range of customers.
WE ARE CREATORS We are producing and developing what we sell. 7,000 products and still counting! We´re always looking for new ways to elevate your experience. And what’s a better city to create in than the epicenter of culture in Europe, Berlin? Exactly...
WE ARE DESIGNERS Design in Germany matters. It means quality, but doesn’t need to come with a high price tag. Style and the drive for innovation is in our DNA. Our attention to detail and cutting edge techniques ensure we´ll always provide you with new trends and features to support your kitchen and home.
WE THINK GLOBAL 21 European countries, USA, China, Turkey. Based in Berlin and Bratislava, we truly believe this is just a beginning. A small company has transformed into a global brand by taking its award-winning products to new attractive markets. And still keeps growing!
We are looking for a talented performance marketing specialist to manage PPC campaigns for a global eshop. Your main duty will be generating positive ROI. If you’re interested in web technologies and can bring innovative ideas to increase sales, we would like to meet you. Juniors & absolvents wanted, but seniors also welcomed!
- Moderate knowledge of Google Ads, Google Analytics & (at least) Excel
- Hunger for quickly learning new things
- Drive to be the best in the field
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- An ability to work under tight deadline and react promptly to situational changes
Speaking at least one of these languages: Slovak / Czech / Hungarian / Croatian / Slovenian / Polish / English
- Nice-to-have, but not required: programming (PHP, MySQL) skills, hands-on experience with Heureka or similar price comparison portal
- We offer competitive base salary (1,200 - 2,500€) depending on skills + bonus on top directly tied to revenue delivery. Ability to grow your bonus each month, without cap
- Personal growth in a company which delivers double-digit revenue growth rates each year
- Flexible working hours, no strict 9-5 job
- We are keen to mentor and coach you in order to boost your online marketing skills. Our team consists of people coming from top agencies and even from Google!
Tailored workshops and direct contact with Google HQ, Facebook HQ
- Full trust in managing your campaigns
- Startup-like atmosphere with large scale of company benefits (snooker & Playstation, free coffee, snacks & fruit, sport activities reimbursement, in-company chill-out zone, 100% education covered)
- Relaxed, yet motivating atmosphere within the company; young colleagues from all around Europe