Berlin Brands Group (previously known as electronic-star a.s.) is an international house of brands which successfully continues to break the stereotypes by designing, developing and distributing its products. We are inspired by the creative urban atmosphere of Berlin and excellence of German engineering. Our passion is staying ahead of current trends with innovative products that are accessible to a wide range of customers.
WE ARE CREATORS We are producing and developing what we sell. 7,000 products and still counting! We´re always looking for new ways to elevate your experience. And what’s a better city to create in than the epicenter of culture in Europe, Berlin? Exactly...
WE ARE DESIGNERS Design in Germany matters. It means quality, but doesn’t need to come with a high price tag. Style and the drive for innovation is in our DNA. Our attention to detail and cutting edge techniques ensure we´ll always provide you with new trends and features to support your kitchen and home.
WE THINK GLOBAL 21 European countries, USA, China, Turkey. Based in Berlin and Bratislava, we truly believe this is just a beginning. A small company has transformed into a global brand by taking its award-winning products to new attractive markets. And still keeps growing!
- You will support our internal projects with data engineering activities
- Creation of data model concepts for relational databases and implementation with the use of our ETL solutions.
- Preparation and modelling of data for the integration in the analytical database integrated in our applications
- Monitoring of data streams and pipelines
- Code review
- You speak fluent English (B2) and you are a communicative person. German language skills are of advantage but not required.
- You have a very structured and independent way of working and you have got strong analytical thinking skills
- You have got knowledge in data types and databases, as well as good knowledge of data processing
- You have got solid knowledge in SQL and Python.
- You are open to learn and use new features and technologies
- Experiences in programming 3 years
- Expert in SQL
- Expert in Python
- Strong analytical thinking
- Experience in Apache Spark, BigData, Machine learning
- Real-time processing is an advantage
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and react promptly to change
- candy bar (sweet, fresh fruit)
- free drinks (coffee, tea, mineral water,…)
- employee discounts - 30%
- multisport card
- bonus for special occasions
- sick days
- slovnaft bike