Berlin Brands Group (previously known as electronic-star a.s.) is an international house of brands which successfully continues to break the stereotypes by designing, developing and distributing its products. We are inspired by the creative urban atmosphere of Berlin and excellence of German engineering. Our passion is staying ahead of current trends with innovative products that are accessible to a wide range of customers.
WE ARE CREATORS We are producing and developing what we sell. 7,000 products and still counting! We´re always looking for new ways to elevate your experience. And what’s a better city to create in than the epicenter of culture in Europe, Berlin? Exactly...
WE ARE DESIGNERS Design in Germany matters. It means quality, but doesn’t need to come with a high price tag. Style and the drive for innovation is in our DNA. Our attention to detail and cutting edge techniques ensure we´ll always provide you with new trends and features to support your kitchen and home.
WE THINK GLOBAL 21 European countries, USA, China, Turkey. Based in Berlin and Bratislava, we truly believe this is just a beginning. A small company has transformed into a global brand by taking its award-winning products to new attractive markets. And still keeps growing!
We´re looking for a talented data-driven professional with a drive to join a young team of marketers, passionately working for one of the fastest-growing e-commerce companies within Slovakia.
You will take responsibility for managing our master data set, developing reports, and troubleshooting data issues. You will harvest insights from data we collect in our e-shops, CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system and advertising platforms and generate actionable plans in direct cooperation with CMO / CEO. To do well in this role you need a fine eye for detail, experience as a data analyst, and deep understanding of the popular data analysis tools and databases.
Your role :
-Creating and managing master data sets in co-operation with our database and BI specialists
-Identifying market trends, proactively searching for insights and spotting opportunities in data for further business development
-Generating reports for your colleagues in marketing department and for CMO
-Translating business requirements into non-technical terms with actionable plans
-Data validation, reporting optimization and automation
- You have at least 3 years working experience as Data Analyst or Data Scientist
- You are experienced using popular data analysis tools, preferably Microsoft PowerBI
- Experience with SQL, Python and/or R is a big plus!
- You have a high-level experience in managing large data sets and relational databases
- You have an experience in handling large data sets and relational databases
- You have an ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven environment
- You are proactive and bring excellent project management skills, needing minimal interference
- You speak and write fluently Slovak and English
-candy bar (sweet, fresh fruit)
-free drinks (coffee, tea, mineral water,…)
-employment discounts - 30%
-multi sport card
-bonus for special occasions
Benefits you might not find elsewhere:
- Our team with average age of 29 consists of 20+ people coming from big media agencies and even from Google!
- We are data-driven and love numbers
- Startup-like atmosphere with large scale of company benefits
- Relaxed, yet motivating atmosphere within the company; young colleagues from all around Europe.
- Personal growth in a global multi-million company which delivers double-digit revenue growth rates each year
- Flexible working hours, no strict 9-5 job