We’ve been online since 1995 and in that time we’ve grown pretty quickly. We’re not the kind of company that’s happy to sit back and take it all for granted however, which is why we always treat every day like the first day. A day to bring in fresh ideas. A day to challenge convention. A day to make more good things happen for our customers. It’s that kind of entrepreneurial spirit that will drive our success now, and reinforce our reputation for great service for years to come. You could be part of it. It’s as simple as this: Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
Amazon Finance Operations is looking for an Accounts Receivables Analyst to support our continued EU expansion within cloud infrastructure services (AWS).
The successful candidate will be responsible for cash collection operations in cooperation with our local sales and finance management. As part of our commitment to your development, you will also gain exposure in cross functional and process improvement projects but you can expect your responsibilities to include to:
· Full cycle of accounts receivable past due balances, including: research, analysis and calling customers
· Reconciling AR account(s), Managing and resolving invoice discrepancies to ensure timely and accurate receivables
· Managing internal and external Accounts receivable inquiries.
· Maintain Customer relationships by responding timely and accurately to both internal (company) and external (customers directly) questions and requests for information.
· Creating and implementing standard operating procedures and process workflows.
· Collaborating with the Global Finance Operations team, stakeholders and internal business partners in the US and EMEA
· Timely reporting via weekly metrics and provide status updates on customers accounts and projects
· Participate in operational excellence activities
·Analyze processes, recommend improvements for same and manage all internal controls on documents
· Continually look at ways to improve the customer experience
· Earn the trust of your external and internal customers thereby building long-lasting relationships to reinforce Amazon’s customer centricity.
· Very dynamic and fluent English skills
· Previous Account Receivables, Account Payables, Customer Care, or other customer facing department experience
· Passion for financial operations, open communication and comfort around higher management
· Communicative, willing and able to sort issues and financial data interchange through phone, email and face to face
· Able to present in front of different audiences
· Proficient in Excel.
• A competitive salary and other excellent benefits.
• You are our future leaders! We’ll expect you to go the extra mile but success at Amazon will lead to more responsibility, progression and a rewarding career with one of the World’s leading online retailers and cloud infrastructure service market provider.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.